My wedding photography packages start at £1350. For all of my packages I do everything I possibly can to be the best wedding photographer you could hope for. As standard I include all of the following:
- At least 350 high resolution colour images (jpgs) on a wooden memory stick suitable for printing at your convenience from your choice of printing companies.
- Every single image you receive edited to look its very best. Colours, cropping, contrast, exposure levels, etc. This takes a few days quality computer time to complete.
- A second copy of your high resolution images all processed in black and white.
- Another complete set of your images at a resolution optimised for sharing on social media such as Facebook so you don’t have to wait for hours for your pictures to upload.
- An online slideshow, like this one.
- An online password protected gallery so you can easily share all of your images with your guests.
- A rather lovely phone app featuring your favourite images.
- Your own dedicated wedding gift webpage where your guests may purchase credit towards a wedding album for you.
- Travel included to anywhere within England. For anywhere further afield, please get in touch for a quote. I am more than happy to travel abroad. So far Australia has been the furthest!
- Consultation to discuss your wedding photography. This can be over the phone or a much better option is if we can see each other so that we can really get to know each other a bit better. Norwich meet ups are great but I am aware that most of my customers are based all over the country. It’s not a problem though with Skype or FaceTime!
Please get in touch to check my availability and view my price brochure by clicking on the link below:
- An engagement shoot. This is a good way for us to get to know each other and for you both to get more comfortable with having photos taken of you. It’s lots of fun and you’ll get some lovely photos in addition to your wedding shots.
- Wedding albums. Included in my top two packages, wedding albums are a fantastic way to enjoy your images. Get in touch to find out more about what I can offer.
- Photobooth. New for 2017! Add another fun dimension to your party! More details coming soon…
- If there is anything extra you require that is not included above, please do get in touch and I shall do my very best to tailor make a package for you.
Outdoor Couple and Family Photoshoots
I have recently begun to offer family and couple photoshoots in addition to wedding photography.
These take place outdoors in a location of your choosing and are a fantastic opportunity to get some beautiful images of you and those you love having fun together. The emphasis with these sessions is fun! As with my wedding photography, you won’t be asked to stand around in uncomfortable poses and you will be captured enjoying yourself with those that you love the most. If you like natural non-cheesy images, you’ll love this.
Please get in touch for a quote.
If you are interested in hiring me for an event, school photography, actor head shots, corporate photography, anything non-wedding related please don’t be shy, get in touch for a quote. Weddings are my passion and primary focus but I like to mix it up every now and then.